Undercraft Index du Forum Undercraft
Hebergeur d'image

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Account Taken Over By Someone Else

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Undercraft Index du Forum -> Undercraft Communauté -> News (Actualité)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gavreindi

Masculin
Point(s): 102
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Account Taken Over By Someone Else Répondre en citant

Facebook Account Taken Over By Someone Else
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You can unsubscribe at any time!< Who is The Social Animal? Emily Garman is COO of Oklahoma Media Group, a web design/application development firm. I worked so hard on my page and got really hurt because of that& Kindly help me in retreiving my page back thank you. it is an orphan page. Many thanks. Business Planning & Strategy. For some reason I cant see it on my desktop Emily Garman February 3, 2014 at 4:39 pm # The video is here: Sorry you couldnt see it! ahmed February 26, 2014 at 2:07 am # hi ms emily i want some help from you , i want to close this page which has this link because it is take my privacy name page Another thing i have one page and after some people did a report in it, the facebook close my page so what i can do to recover this page Ksenija March 5, 2014 at 2:34 pm # Dear Emily, we had only one admin on our business page (&yeah, i know-stupid). It dead. then you can report the hacking. Im from Europe. Once a page has no admins, there is no way to add anyone as an admin. is there any possible way my friend get it back? please help Emily Garman September 30, 2013 at 6:41 pm # Not reallyif they actually deleted the profile you reported, then it must have been for a pretty legitimate reasonthat is a very strong and permanent action taken by Facebook. Gaurav Bidasaria September 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm # Hello, My site takeaclick.com and the facebook and twitter name for my domain has been taken. So, this is the long version of saying thanks or the information. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Now it is a website and not a business with a physical address, how do i get it back ? There has to be way because the accounts are inactive for over 12 months. If they dont want to, then your only recourse is to file an intellectual property violation with Facebook, and youll have to provide a lot of documentation to Facebook in order to do that. Privacy Policy Your California Privacy Policy Terms of Use Site Map . If your personal account was hacked, we can help you secure it. I especially appreciate the link you had in your story for resolving the issue. .. abdul fathah June 23, 2013 at 7:27 am # thanks Bert July 17, 2013 at 5:22 pm # Our ex-SEO admin employee changed the all the login information as well as the security questions and then deleted the email account associated with the facebook acct. The only thing you can do is create a new page. my page Jorge October 19, 2013 at 8:11 am # EmilyGarman so my family had a group that we had started a couple of weeks ago, the admins were 4 of us, this morning one of those 4 people decided to erase one of the 4 but instead eraser everybody, now the page has no Admins, how can I regain acces to being an admin??? Thank youuu Emily Garman October 29, 2013 at 7:49 pm # Was this a group or a page? it is handled very differently. If anyone has problems with their pages Ill send them your way. Theres really nothing else you can do at this point, unfortunately. After few months i added 3 moderator to my page and after that i deleted my self as Admin. I am doing work for a non-profit group that is not entirely tec savvy who had a volunteer create a Facebook page and can no longer be found. Most everything I offer is free information, but sometimes I do have classes or products for sale. Sorry! Ahmed October 9, 2013 at 12:34 pm # Hey Emily&. Russell Campbell 3 weeks ago About About Us Contact Us Advertise Privacy Policy Terms Of UseFollow Us Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Instagram Subscribe To Bit Rebels Subscribe 2017 Bit Rebels. thanks for replying Emily. Shirley Ludford August 5, 2013 at 9:07 am # Hii, I have tried to use your information and video, without success. Please tell me, what else can we do? Page is very important to us. Nonprofits Things You Can Do NOW Facebook Hot Tips Video Tutorials Twitter . Business Communications & Etiquette. Her passion is animal welfare, as is evidenced by 15+ years volunteering with local rescue organizations as a foster mom as well as providing her company's services. MENU MENU SEARCH HOME TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESS ENTERTAINMENT APPS DESIGN LIFESTYLE GEEK WATERCOOLER MORE ADVERTISE ABOUT BIT REBELS CONTACT PRIVACY POLICY TERMS OF USE 3 weeks agoWhy Bitcoin Cash Will Dominate In 2018 7 days agoUsing VPNs For A Safer Browsing Experience 4 weeks agoThe 5 Top Technology Risks Facing Your Business In 2018 1 week agoA Guide To Cleaning Your Gun For First-Time OwnersMobile App vs Website Which Is Best For YouHow Technology Is Helping Us Close The Gap On Concussions5 Technology-Inspired Gift Ideas For The Man In Your LifeMax Polyakovs EOS Named Newest Member Of International Astronautical FederationCan Shared Hosting Providers Ever Protect You From DDoS Attacks10 Things To Consider When Getting A New Gaming Rig8 Traits Of Superior Tech Manufacturing PartnersHow To Hack The Keurig 2.0 Single Serve Coffee Maker To Run Without Keurig Logo K-Cup Pods5 Creative Ways To Use Technology To Boost Your Fundraising Capacity3500035000 404 Back Home BusinessTop 4 Cyber Threats All Businesses FaceThis last year has been plagued with news about hackers gaining access to email servers, credit information, and even banking data. Manuel U. After that we lost control over our page. Any other ideas? Thanx claire July 18, 2013 at 4:38 pm # Hey Emily, I have searched for an answer for this I dont get the option Is this your business When I click on the button next to like the only options that pop up are: Create a Page, Like, Share, Send Feedback, Report Page, Privacy and Terms 5a02188284
telecharger facebook hacker v 2.6.0add all friends to facebook event appother application like facebookdownload facebook for 240x400how do i remove facebook for htc sense from my phonefacebook deactivation of accountfacebook login to desktophow do you get a qr code for your facebook pageaonde e o chat do facebookquotes that will get lots of likes on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Undercraft Index du Forum -> Undercraft Communauté -> News (Actualité) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates